Life is like a bell curve in some ways: you start out with limited skills and knowledge; you make gains in these areas (hopefully), then peak at some point; finally, these qualities diminish as we get old. Here’s my top ten list of why old men are like babies:
- Most of them have little or no hair.
- They will nod off at any moment (regardless of what’s going on).
- People say they’re cute, even when we know they aren’t.
- They slobber.
- They don’t know how to dress themselves.
- After they eat, there’s more food on the floor than in their mouths.
- Farts make them smile (but nobody else smiles).
- You have to stoop down to hug them (and they love hugs).
- They will interrupt your conversation and think nothing of it.
and the number one way that old men are like babies:
- Everyone is tired of their whining.
Am I right?