If your dog could text, here are 10 things the text message might say:
- Drop your remote, already, I’ve got an itch under my collar.
- You know, I’ve been staring at your plate for 20 minutes. One morsel, just one friggin morsel!
- Hey! … HEY!! I’m dying here. How about the kid walks and I sit in the stroller?
- Don’t ask ME what happened to the cat’s food.
- It’s getting a little smelly in the back yard. Just sayin.
- Fetch? Tell you what, I’ll throw the stick, YOU crawl through the thistles and pick it up.
- I catch hell for barking, but you have no problem firing up the Hoover during my nap time.
- How was I supposed to know that was your new girlfriend. Besides, her leg was saying “hump me.”
- Roll over? Serious? How about you doing a back handspring, asshole?
and the number one message from your dog is:
- Well, if you’d let me in the jet tub once in a while, I wouldn’t have to lick my balls.
You know that your dog is thinking these things! If you’ve got any dog-texts that you would like to share, I would love to see them.